Friday, December 30, 2011

Thoughts

I have so many thoughts running through my head daily and I'm having trouble keeping them all filed away so some of those thoughts will be here...on what...who knows. Sometimes I am so random, and other times I practically pound a subject into the ground. Why "Talking for the Birds"? We were here before angry birds, before the cute little animated bird show before Monsters Inc. and before the penguins on Madagascar...
We’ve been doing it for years. We see a couple of birds sitting on the wire and we are off, sometimes their conversation can last over an hour with a whole story behind it. Other time they mouth off then just be quiet. I have five children the oldest being 26. So I’ve actually been making up stories for over 26 years, before kids and birds it was dolls, cats, dogs and any other available animal as well as an occasional car. There are many lessons to be taught and learned when talking for the birds. So no I’m not crazy, well at least I’m not as crazy as the woman I know that talks to rocks!
     There are also many lessons to be learned from children, I may be sharing a few that I've learned over the years along with life lessons in general because I personally think in this world we live in we can use all the help and support we can get. We need to stick together! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment